The ideal candidates will be able to support the Sales, Service and Parts departments in vehicle cleaning ensuring that customer satisfaction is exceeded.
- Be responsible for the condition of all new and used vehicles delivered to the Dealership including cleanliness, documentation, keys etc.
- Prepare vehicles in line with PDI and Dealership requirements.
- Ensure any damage is notified to the relevant manager in order that appropriate action can be taken.
- Wash and valet cars in line with Dealership standards.
- Inspect vehicles with sales/service person prior to customer handover.
- Ensure regular stocks of cleaning materials.
- Collection and delivery of cars
- Assist in maintaining a clean and tidy dealership.
- Maintain safe working practices and standards of the Dealership.
- Be capable of strenuous activity over long periods of time.
- Previous experience working within an valeting environment would be an advantageous but not necessary as full training can be provided.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or sales person as required.
A competitive salary package including bonuses combined with a commitment to training and career development in a progressive environment.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com