Pierse Motors was founded over forty years ago and due to continued growth has now a vacancy for a Trainee Sales Executive.
Trainee Sales Executive will be trained in all areas of sales with the aim to qualifying as a Sales Executive.
The duties of a Trainee Sales Executive, after a period of training will include:
- To follow dealer sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales.
- To follow instruction and take guidance from our Sales Manager.
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business.
- Effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in house computer systems.
- Complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager.
- Actively achieve targets on a daily basis.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge and increase skills.
- Achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive
Skills & Education Required
To become an Trainee Sales Executive you will need to :
- To have a full clean driver’s licence, for insurance reasons.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational & negotiation skills
- A strong work ethic
- Leaving certificate Maths & English or a third level qualification
- A disciplined approach to following a sales process
- Experience of working in sales, demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Posses a strong desire to excel in a career selling motor vehicles.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, thorough and have a passion for cars.
We will offer excellent training and pay will be in accordance with industry standards.
To apply please email email@example.com with your C.V. and a covering letter by 22nd April 2021.