The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and Volkswagen standards.
- Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorisation with Service Advisors.
- Saving and tagging all parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Keeping abreast of Volkswagen technical bulletins and attend factory sponsored training classes.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
Skills & Education Required
You will need to:
- Newly Qualified Technician who has completed his/her apprenticeship
- Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
- Previous experience working with Autoview environment would be an advantage.
Staff DiscountsPerformance BonusPension