Pierse Motors was founded forty years ago and now has a vacancy for a General Operative / Driver.
The key tasks that a General Operative / Driver will be
- Deliver and collect cars from our customers
- Deliver and collect Parts to and from our customers.
- Helping out with general duties as well.
- Show a positive attitude and deliver an excellent customer service to all
- Carry out Ad-hoc duties as requested.
Knowledge & Experience Required
You will need to have:
- Full clean driver`s licence is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, be organised and flexible
- Ability to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic
- Previous experience as a driver or in customer service is an advantage.
Pay will be in accordance with industry standards and will be dependent on experience. Initially this will be one year full time contract.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. and a covering letter by 6th November 2020.